a quick lil update

 




It's been some time since I've written consistently, or at all, on this blog. Needless to say, much has happened since my last appearance here. I've moved three times, fallen in love, changed jobs, gotten married, honeymooned in Alaska, gotten pregnant, and bought a house (the last four all happened within two months of each other!). 

Life has changed quickly and often in the last bit which seems to be quite true of my adult life. In all my moves across states and continents, in all my job changes and addresses, the same truth remains: God is with us. 

He is with us. In all changes and in all circumstances. In every fumble and in every victory. At every funeral and at every wedding. He is there. 

Sometimes it seems daunting to wonder what all the coming years could hold. What challenges, what dreams achieved or missed, what losses. The only comfort we have is this: he will be with us and with him is the grace we need for every circumstance. 

I don't know what your life holds now or what changes or transitions you've gone through or having coming your way, but let the peace of Emmanuel, God with us, be your constant song. 

Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts